We’ve put together some guidelines to ensure everyone attending has an enjoyable and safe experience. Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with them.
- Depending on group size we may divide up into a couple of smaller groups with whippets leaving first followed by greyhounds and other larger sighthounds.
- The walk is ON LEAD only
- Walking in a large group of fellow hounds is exciting for humans and dogs alike but it might also be a bit overwhelming. If you know your dog may become anxious or you’re just getting to know each other please give yourselves a bit of extra distance from other walkers.
- If necessary please bring and use a muzzle. Our dogs safety is always our priority. If your dog has a possibility of reacting towards other dogs or wildlife a muzzle is required. The group leader has the discretion to ask any reactive dog to leave the walk to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Please carry poop bags and pick up after your dog or another if you spot it’s been missed
- We’re sharing the park with lots of other people and animals, please be considerate.
- You are solely responsible for your dog and its safety, please keep an eye on them and stop any unruly behaviour immediately.
- Please pass over any charity donations to a walk leader.
The nearest 24 hour vets are:
Goodard Veterinary Hospital Wanstead, 84 New Wanstead, E11 2SY
Tel: 020 8989 7744
Clerkenwell Animal Hospital, 15 Clerkenwell Road, EC1M 5PA
Tel: 020 7017 8950